The Alvin Community College and Alvin Community Band will host the Fall concert on Thursday, October 14 in the college Theatre. This is the band’s first indoor performance in nearly two years. The performance will include a wide variety of concert band music as well as selections from TV and films such as Captain America, Star Trek and Star Wars franchises. There will also be patriotic music including John Philip Sousa’s march “The Thunderer.” The concert will also feature an original composition by local composer Jerry Crummel. The band consists of 52 members that include ACC students and community musicians. The group has been rehearsing for the concert since August.The concert begins at 7:30 p.m. in the ACC Theatre. The event is free and open to the public. For more information about the concert or about joining the Alvin Community Band please contact David Griffith firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 281-756-3588.
- Mavericks utilize big plays to upend Foster, 49-14
- Sharks pull away from Jackets in the second half
- Developer says Alvin will have a 32-bed hospital by early 2023
- Delbert “Del” Sears
- Kerlin humbled by all-star coach selection by peers
- Mavericks bounce back with 49-10 rout of Angleton
- Sharks halt Strake Jesuit rally, collect 35-20 victory
- ACC Band to perform Oct. 14
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.