While escaping earlier projections of double digit rainfall, the Alvin area was still significantly affected by Hurricane Nicholas early last week with the storm both dumping close to five inches of rain and also sporting heavy winds as indicated by this down pecan tree on Sealy Street on the left. Over 23,000 Brazoria County residents were reported to have lost power on Sept. 14.
- Mavericks utilize big plays to upend Foster, 49-14
- Sharks pull away from Jackets in the second half
- Developer says Alvin will have a 32-bed hospital by early 2023
- Delbert “Del” Sears
- Kerlin humbled by all-star coach selection by peers
- Mavericks bounce back with 49-10 rout of Angleton
- Sharks halt Strake Jesuit rally, collect 35-20 victory
- ACC Band to perform Oct. 14
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.